Sunday, January 23, 2011

I SAT, WATCHING THE STARS & I MISSED YOU

do you want to know something?
everyday...
i starred at the stars...
most likely at midnight..
the wind blows so smoothly..
and give me the chill of night...
the moon seems to be shy lately this days...
but the stars...
always glazing and shining up there..
my heart start beating simultaneously...
my vines told me to be relaxed...
and my adrenaline...
making me mad and mad and mad...
then, my mind start to call your name..
over and over again...
after that, your image start to rose in my mind...
the memories we had together...
the time that we had spent together...
and not to forget the love that we had shared together...
all that seems to be stuck in my heart...
and always be there forever..
like our promises...
what ever seems to happen..
our love will never fade...
and my love to you..
as sincere as the pearl...
as high as the sky...
as deep as the Pasific ocean...
as beautiful as cloudiness night with stars...
don't you ever forget me..
and if you do...
my life will be gone..
because i'm nothing without you..
please...
stays with me...
be with me...
share with me...
i really need you..
and so missing you...
day by day by day by day....
my dear...
i will be waiting...
for you to come here..
here, in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati