Sunday, January 23, 2011

HISTORY THAT I CARVED AT AZITECH

after the SPM result....
i went to see my teachers...
i mean all of my teachers...
they wish me congratulations for the result...
then the second question they asked is...
"how was she?"
that means her...
i said she'd fine and we still together...
most of the teachers praise me..
because i got the great result...
and at the same time..
i'm having a relationship with her...
not all of the student could do that..
well..
for the record..
the school record..
i was the ONLY student who do that...
no one has ever done that...
they proud of me..
now..
i'm in Kelantan...
and she's in PLKN camp..
so i'm waiting to celebrate with her..
the success of my life being with her...
dear...
hurry home..
i can't wait to celebrate with you..
i will be waiting..

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati