Saturday, January 15, 2011

I DREAM IT AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT

*blinkblink....
my eyes so attracted to this camera...
gosh. it's my dream to have one of this...
come to think of it...
my birthday is on the next month...
hehehe...
somebody please give me this camera as my birthday present??
of course nobody could...
it can cost untill almost RM 2 000...
very expansive...
but very satisfying...

nowadays, i could just keep dreaming and dreaming...
i hope that someone coulg end this dream and give me one of those..
so jealous when my friends have those...
and they keep showing off...
and i said, "keep on showing off untill it breaks,"...
haha...
they still showing it off...
but it's okay...
i can keep waiting...
or maybe start saving from now...
hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati