Saturday, January 15, 2011

COUNTDOWN FOR MY BIRTHDAY


so, lets start counting...
another 30 days before my birthday...
wish someone's there waiting for my birthday...
in my life, just several time that i was celebrated birthday...
and most of it were celebrated in school...
and also a few presents only that i've got...

sometimes i felt like...
why should i celebrated their birthday, but they didn't celebrated mine?
always been thinking that making me so jealous...
i know, i'm not rich...
i know, i'm not as popular as you all...
i know that i've done so many things wrong even it is not my fault...

but, i always dream of taking gifts from my friends...
when they give me the present and wish 'Happy birthday' to me...
it's such a wonderful moments...
trust me...
my tears is easily falling down when that happened...

but...
what's in the future is what were never foretold...
right?
so just keep counting and waiting...
and waiting...
and waiting...
so long-lah...
can i celebrate it today??
hehehe..
just kidding..

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati