Friday, November 26, 2010

THE GREAT UNSUNG MEMORIES

this is AZiTECH...
the place where memories combined and gathered...
still this is the best school in my life...
i got this picture from my friend...
when i studying here i never take the picture of school...
only i snapped the picture of me and my friends (camera psycho)...
but this where i fall and stand up over and over again...
ask everyone who had been studied here...
sure they will said that they will experienced the same...
sometimes they are down...
and sometimes they happy...
for me...
i suffered a lot there...
but that suffer leads me to the successfull achievement of my life...
i score the best result...
the time i'm doing my SPM i was with Iera...
so the teacher respect me for that...
for not forgetting study while in love...
i got dumped so many times...
but i think positive...
and become the smiley-guy everyday...
i often cry at home...
but after that...
i feel so release from the trouble...
lucky there was my friends..
and still today, they are my friends...
forever will be...
whoever knows me...
i will called them 'FRIENDS'

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati