Friday, November 26, 2010

DURING SPM RESULT'S DAY


this picture was taken by Abg Z...
well, it's the result's day...
at that pity day, i was working...
at Plaza Larkin (behind Larkin Terminal)...
at first i was afraid to go to school...
afraid to be ashamed...
afraid to cry...
afraid to face everyone...
but my mother insist for me to go...
so i asked my boss which her daughter was in same school with me...
it's Fawa...
so i followed them to school..
when i arrived...
Adlina, my bestie...
already said it, "Famy, tahniah!"
i said, "amende ko merepek ni?"...
then i went to the teacher...
she gave me the slip...
she said she's a little upset because her subject i didn't score...
i thought i failed...
but when i saw the slip...
i cried...
8 A's & 1 B....
and i smiled just in the picture...
really want to hug everyone there but i just make it a cool down...
then i went to see Madam...
her smile was a never-ending smile...
we snapped some picture then i continued working...
at my workplace...
Abg Zack, Abg Long, Ain, Ayie and everyone there...
were shocked...
they were never expect that result...
so we had some fun talking and chatting together while working in the same place...
i never felt happy in my life like that time...
really really really happy...
Alhamdullillah...
Praise goes to Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati