Sunday, March 20, 2011

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

this dark heart...
is raining again...
it's been two week non-stop rain...
how could it possibly be?
why does it rain in my heart?

when i search my heart...
it was scattered all over the lungs...
and there was a huge crack on it...
i ask my heart...
"why do you have rain in you?"
it said,
"there's been a death in yourself"
"who's dead?"
"you!"

tears falling from my eyes...
it's hard to forget her...
she let me dying here all alone...
while she was happy with him...
someone she know from the battlefield...
2 years i have been waiting...
it is a long wait...
but seems to be stopped..
after she said she wanted her own privacy...
what else could i do??

i can't forget her...
she is my truly love...
i love her...
i waited for her...
but this is what i got...
pain, sadness, cruelness....
and now i'm dead all alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati