Saturday, February 19, 2011

STILL AWAKE....

5:32 am...
or 0532 hours...
still awake...
don't feel so sleepy..
but tonight is very special night...

first of all..
it's a full moon's night..
the moon seems so big and shiny...
i was amazed by the beauty of it...

second...
it's already 1 year and 8 month already..
this period of time is about me and Iera...
so missing her...
wish we can go for another date again..

third...
it's 3 days after my birthday...
although it's my birthday..
you must be expecting some cakes and presents, right?
sorry guys..
that will be just your imagination...
because...
no one celebrating my birthday...
i, myself celebrating it by cooking a maggi mee...
then, i sang the birthday song for myself...
alone...

fourth...
allowances money was all gone...
the last money i bought my train ticket to JB..
because this March school holiday..
i will be going home...
i would like to take my SPM certificate..
i would like to go to Azitech..
i would like to have a date with Iera...
i wanted to see how's my father doing..
i wanted to go fishing with my best friend...
i wanted to bring my fishing rod back to Kelantan..
a lot things to do this holiday...

fifth...
assignment season...
a lot of assignments are coming..
i just finished doing my first research on first subject..
how pathetic am i...
hurm...
there are 2 assignments to be submit before holidays..
but it seems to be laziness conquer my heart..
aarrrrggghhhh!!!!

lastly....
thinking of all the problems and beautiful event make my tears drop...
i was so touched..
my feelings were combined..
i don't know how to describe it...
but my feelings seems to be so crying...
can somebody fill this loneliness??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati