Saturday, February 5, 2011

I DREAM OF HER

yesterday...
i dream of her...
we were walking together, side by side...
and we laugh to each other...
we were so happy...
we walk to the garden...
throughout the mall...
and then rain starts to fall...
i give my sweater to her and take shelter at nearby bus stand...
she said she is cold...
she starts to shiver...
she lean her head to my shoulder...
i touched her forehead...
she was burning hot...
i hold her in my arms...
and said, "it's gonna be ok. i'm here"...
and she said, "thank you"...
suddenly i woke up...
i was a dream...
my tears are falling right now...
i could stand to missed her...
i love her...
love her so much...
but i must be patient...
i had promise to her..
and i must fulfill that promise...
so the dream i had all this time....
will be a reality..
soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati