Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SOMEONE WHO NEVER TURNED AWAY FROM ME

everyday in these past year...
my head always thinking of someone..
someone who never turned away from me..
even there's fault that i made...
and something really made me thinking of her..
she loved me...
and i love her...
i would like to share our story..
it begin at the ticket counter in City Square..
at first, i saw her waiting for someone..
then, i went to her..
she's just laughing...
and said, "eh, abang Famy,"...
i'm asking what are she doing there..
she's just saying that she's waiting for her friends...
and i left her...
at that time..
i turned my head and have a look at her again..
she's smiling and staring me..
that was the love at the first sight...
don't believe it?
it's up to you..
the things that matters now...
is i am so missing her..
really want to fall in love again..
dear..
please come back soon..
i'm waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati