Friday, January 7, 2011

REALLY MISSED MY SCHOOL...

Sek. Keb. Perumahan SEDC, 1999-2004
this is my primary school...
at this time, i live in Kempas...
so i went to school by bus...
from standard 1 untill standard 6...
a lot of memories here...
i fall off the tree when i climbed it...
first time i punched a kid...
first time i see ghost...
i had some fan in this school...
i had a pet name Cici, but died when i was in standard 6...
become school prefect for two years...
become class monitor in standard 6...
in standard 6, everyone will face UPSR...
i got 4A 1B (english was getting B)...
then i don't know where to go for my secondary school...
untill i got a letter...


Sek. Men. Keb. Tasek Utara, 2005-March 2008
then i was furthering my education in this school...
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tasek Utara...
from form 1 untill form 4...
at first, i was shocked...
this school was big...
so i took long time to recognize some of the building...
at this school...
i got so many friends who never really had a great time together...
but we sure had such a great time...
nothing special bout my memories in this school...
then, in form 3, the PMR exam....
i got 6A 2B 1C (Arab was getting C)...
then i continue studying in form 4...
but i felt that it's time for me to going some where...
i applied so manyy form...
SBP, technical school and many more...
but then, one fine day...
a letter come to my home...
it's from the technical school...
so i decided to go to that school...

SM Teknik ERT Azizah, March 2008-2009
this is my school in form 4 and form 5...
SM Teknik ERT Azizah...
this school had made me a lot of sweet memories...
in 2008...
i'm just keep the low-profile...
but in 2009...
it's the year where i raise my school...
and also found my true love...
in KAT (kejohanan antara teknik)...
i joined innovation team...
and we won third place...
not just us...
the netball team (3rd place)
the debaters (3rd place)
the singer (5th place)...
to make it easy...
everyone bring back their medal...
it's a record for the school...
after a few month...
we had a trip to sarawak...
it's a great trip...


Sharel, me & faizze was waiting delayed flight at sarawak


then before SPM, we had study month...
they were study, but not me...
hehehe...
i also study...
but not as much as they were....
in the end the SPM was very tough...
i took 9 subject (including Pend. Seni)...
then result day was in the end of february in 2010...
at that time, i was working in Plaza Larkin...
i was refused to go because i'm scare i will be ashamed...
then my mother ask me to go...
so i went with my friends...
when i first arrived....
the crowd was looking at me...
i felt so ashamed...
then i sit in front of my teacher...
she was scolded me...
because i did not done well in her subject...
then she hand over my result slip...
i took a peek...
OMG!!!
8A's and 1B???
i was crying...
crying of happiness...
i never expected to get that result...
then i went to the office...
everyone was cheering...
i never stopped crying...



me, and my class teacher, Cik Julie marina & Pn. Norhayati

me receiving the slip from Pn Sinn Hong Fatt, GPK 1
then, before i went back to work...



this is her
 she came and asked me..
"dapat berape?"
i answered,"8A 1B"...
she was shocked...
she was like wanted to hug me but, heyy this is school...
so she just smile and congrates me...
it's a wonderful memories...

p/s: when i'm typing this entry, i was hearing 'Akhir Rasa Ini' from samsons... it's just a great feeling to rewind back my memories... and i also still crying... thank you memories for making me crying again...

1 comment:

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati