Monday, January 10, 2011

I DIDN'T MEAN TO

this is the 8th time it hapened...
and this time, it happened to my sister...
her boyfie think that i was her gurl's scandal...
ohh, please...
me and her?
we just like a normal friends...
if you think you are jealous, fine!...
i will fuck off...
you will heard nothing about me anymore...
but remember...
what goes around, comes back around...
someday, Allah will let you feel what i felt...
sorry to make you both fighting...
i know...
i'm screwed...
you can say whatever you want...
like before, you can call me "LOVE CRUSHER"...
or "FIRESTONE"...
whatever you want to say, say it...
i don't care...
because what you will call me is never be the truth...
i am who i am...
i never wanted to have another girlfriends...
not yet...
so can you please get her back before she start sulking...

1 comment:

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati