Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CAN I MARRY HER?


what a beautiful pelamin...
i wish i could have one like it...

tonight...
i'm dreaming...
it's like a day-dreaming larh...
i dream...
i'm sitting on that chair...
beside me, my wife...
the one who will acompany me for the rest of my life...
it is her...
she smile when i look her face...
we were happy on that pelamin...

several long years later...
we have 4 pairs of twins...
2 pairs are girls...
and the other two pairs are boys...
at that time...
i work as a teacher...
maybe she will work at the office...
up to her...

see how happy we were...
if that dream could be fulfill...
wish the fairytale would be true...
i want to marry her!!!!

1 comment:

  1. caaannnn....
    hahaha....
    aku jdik pngpit korang....
    tu smstinyer...

    ReplyDelete

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati