Monday, December 27, 2010

ANOTHER NEW FOLLOWER


this is Nurul Eliyana Mohd Yazed...
my former practical teacher...
so long i've been waiting for her to follow my blog...
but today, it's been done...
she followed my blog after i posted a link to Lina Khairi...
look at the picture...
in Facebook...
its caption "my new fav pose i guess... hehe... ♥ i'm loving it!"...
but in my opinion...
it should be "the vase eater. sedaaaap"...
wakakakaka...
just kidding...
*winkwink
anyway...
thanks for following my humble blog...

1 comment:

  1. haha... so you are actually waiting for me to follow ya? haha... actually i just wandering round facebook and decided to open yours. haha... when i taught you, you are just a kid. now, u are a man, boy!

    weh, read back the caption. the fortune teller is another picture lah! haha... wrong caption!

    ReplyDelete

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati