Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LEGACY OF SERENITY

from behind:
me, Abu, Ameen, Azarul, Khai, Kamil, Shahril...
2nd row from behind:
Fana, Shasha, Yan, Nyok, Nudd, Mizah, Lina, Ziqah...
3rd row from behind:
Diana, Amariah, Dayang, Mimie, Teha, Wan, Oja, Maryam, Farah, Affisa, Kabu, Kira...
Sitting in front:
Belon, Turtle, Dodo, Puan Hayati, Cik Julie, Nawal, Dzul, Faizzee...

these are my classmates...
like I told you before..
we are family...
and i were one of THE BROTHERS in SISTERNESS...
we had 2 class teacher because we being separate for cooking and serving class...
the one with maroon vest is 5 KM 2...
and my class, 5 KM 1, wearing chef attire...
even we are in two different classes...
we are one in heart...
damn, I missed them so much...
hope to do a reunion party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati