Sunday, November 21, 2010

THE DAY THAT WOULD'NT COME

since yesterday...
i don't know...
maybe that day of glory...
that day of happiness...
that day of serenity...
that day of loveness...
would'nt never come again...
because there's hateness from the one that loves me...
i know it is my fault...
my fault for NOT doing that fault...
maybe most of you guys doesn't really get it...
but this is what happen when someone you loves become extremely jealous...
whether you like it or not, you must accept he/she as they are...
don't make him/her be someone else just because you don't like who they are right now...
for me, i now realize that i couldn't change myself...
because it is myself...
if you are waiting for the day where everything is changing....
well sorry to say...
because that day wouldn' come...
i am who i am...
but i want you to know one thing that never changed since we meet together...
i want you to know that i really really love you...
as deep as the pasific ocean, as high as the sky....
it's up to you what you want to say...
but my love for you will never changed forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati