Monday, November 22, 2010

6TH MONTH


today...
22 November 2010...
it's already 6 month...
today is my annyversary for the 6th month with Adilah Amin...
nothing special event occurred...
just a simple but meaningful wish...
even so many bad things happened...
and all the blame were put on me...
even the truth is on my side...
but we are going this far today...
soon, she will be studying in Politeknik Ungku Omar...
she said, there are a lots of men studying there...
reminded me of my situation in Azitech...
it's just the same...
but opposite gender...
so the thing that i'm afraid of is she will find someone better than me...
i don't how she are going to handle it...
but to me, i got it under control...
so..
she will experience what i had experienced....
get it?
so happy annyversary...
and happy studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

da bace, komen yerr...

Save Gaza

Save Gaza Denaihati